Monday, February 2, 2009

Arrival

We are downtown Puerto Vallarta right now in an internet cafe right below our hotel room. ¡I feel amazing in this weather! This reminds me so much of New Orleans.. at night how the humidity is so sweet and soothing...

Our travels were fine and easy. Im anxious to walk around and visit the performances on the beach a couple blocks away. Mainly I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it here and that we are feeling deliciously comfortable here in this moment.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me emailing is the best way. We will be here for one more day to explore and relax so I will be near the world wide web a little while longer.

¡Oh how I wish I could share this warmth with my friends and family in the mid-winter northwest!

So much love,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © the Moores
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator